Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ashes to Ashes

Lets fire up the Quattro ...

The Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
 New Order - Blue Monday
Queen - Under Pressure 
 Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
The Police - Every Breathe You Take 


And a personal Favorite ....

Murry Head - One Night in Bangkok 

I don't know what it is, but honestly I love British music from the 80's.  Don't get me wrong, Canada made excellent music during the 80's ... but music from Britain seems to have in many ways been more enduring.
OK .. so there is Starship - Built this City for example.  Time tested and enduring!  Love it!  But that's not what I am talking about here.  I mean BritPop ... that stuck in my head a lot!

Screw it!  I am going to call my best half and have a chat.  Ta you daft buggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment